We are looking for a motivated and creative individual to join our dynamic team as our Social Media Content Creator. This individual will play a key role in supporting the company’s Marketing department to handle the creation and management of our Social Media accounts.
The responsibilities include content creation, leveraging social media expertise (Tiktok, Instagram and Facebook). Ability to host and manage livestreams on social media platforms as well as photography and videography skills will be considered a valuable bonus for this position.
- Create a social media strategy (TikTok-focused) with the goal of providing users an integrated and seamless experience across various social media platforms
- Manage and host Livestreams on TikTok and other social media platforms
- Involve in the broadcast/live stream process, including scheduling, planning, and marketing
- Develop TikTok and other social media content in close collaboration with internal and external stakeholders, including but not limited to product managers, brand partners, influencers, and more
- Create a content calendar for the company that includes promotion of its offerings, goods, and services
- Produce and edit engaging social media content that increases brand recognition and encourages interaction with the intended audience
- Keep track of, reply to, and interact with customers and followers on social media
- Conduct social media listening and monitor to track brand mentions and gather insights
- Create and maintain connections with partners and social media influencers
- Analyze social media performance metrics and report on key insights
- Handle photography and videography behind-the-scenes for internal initiatives and at events for content
- Experience in at least one of the following: Social Media Marketing/Content Development/Social Media management
- Ability to host Social Media live streams while being interactive and engaging the target audiences
- Comfortable being on camera
- Excellent verbal and written English language skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Minimum Diploma in Marketing, Business Communications or related fields from a recognized tertiary institution