We are looking for technically gifted and ambitious individuals to join us as Mobile/Web Developer Interns. Ideally, you are someone who can hustle and is willing to learn. You'll be treated just like any of your senior developers, so get ready for long hours, getting your hands dirty and lots of hard work.
- Write well-designed, testable code.
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems.
- Have at least 2 years of experience in one or more of these technologies
- Backend - Rails, REST
- Databases – MySQL, Redis
- Mobile – Java, Swift
- Excellent debugging, analytical, problem solving, and social skills
This position is open to students who are currently studying in Polytechnics or Universities.