Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur
Do you have a love for cars and want to make a change in the automotive industry? If you answered “yes”, we have an internship opportunity just for you.
Motorist is Singapore’s fastest-growing automotive start-up, and our goal is to simplify vehicle ownership by providing car owners with smart solutions. Founded in 2015, we have successfully transacted over $1Billion worth of vehicles to date. We also have one of the largest driving communities in Singapore.
As our Digital Marketing Intern, you will play a crucial role in boosting our digital presence across several countries, including Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, and Vietnam. In addition to assisting with our daily marketing tasks, your insights and suggestions will be key in improving our marketing strategies. Your main objective will be to develop, test, scale, and enhance our digital campaigns, ensuring their effectiveness in these diverse regional markets
Having experience in Google Adwords, Google Analytics, and Facebook Ads will be a huge plus. Besides being a meticulous individual, you should also demonstrate exceptional copywriting,design and video editing and analytical skills. This position is open to students who are currently studying in College or Universities.
1) Be involved in all aspects of our digital marketing efforts
2) Monitor ad campaigns and prepare accurate reports of their performance
3) Evaluate important metrics that affect our conversions and cost per action (CPA)
4) Create engaging copy and design for our digital ads
5) Work with the marketing team to brainstorm new ideas and strategies for growth, engagement, promotion, and conversion
6) Assist in other ad-hoc activities for the company
7) Having foundational skills in design and video editing is an added advantage.
8) Familiarity with Google Analytics, along with proficiency in Excel and Tableau, will be considered an advantageous asset.
1) Creativity to produce and communicate fresh ideas and concepts
2) A team-player with a can-do attitude and is both meticulous in work and efficient with time
3) Passionate with the ability to work independently or as a team
4) A strong-minded person who can take criticism well and is motivated to improve and do better
5) Equipped with basic copywriting and design skills
6) Able to work well under stress and deliver according to tight deadlines
7) Proficient in Numerical Analysis and Critical Thinking
Candidate must be currently pursuing a Diploma in Business / Marketing / Advertising or Degree in Business / Marketing / Advertising